Diesel and gaseous-fueled engines are the pump prime movers of choice in thousands of applications around the world. Reciprocating engines have substantial advantages:
- Low capital costs
- High fuel efficiency
- Simple maintenance and overhauls to keep life-cycle costs down.
Cat® engines also offer:
- High mechanical efficiency - up to 48%.
- High efficiency at variable operating speeds.
- Simple start-up and operation.
- High tolerance for fuel of variable quality.
For more information on Cat® Engines for Gas Compression applications :Request a brochureContact us